Hi, my name is Rolando Villaseñor.
I am a dynamic figure with an expansive imagination. I have been a part of many projects ranging from small businesses all the way to multinational transcontinental mega-corporations. I have extensive experience in the full realm of design; however, I have not yet worked for you.
Strong foundation in commercial art, web design, vehicle wraps, and graphic design complemented by knowledge of business operations and the need for customer focused service. Track record of initiative and achievement - expanding job description boundaries, maintaining contacts within the industry and with clients.
Manage all aspects of the art department, overseeing the design staff, customer service with light sales. Art direction over all designs that enter and leave the shop. Design for large scale vehicle wraps (cars, trucks, box trucks, big rigs, trailers, fleets) Manage T shirt & Embroidery designs/ printing/ production and delivery. Light accounting and payroll duties, as well as answering phones and managing customer relations for the entire company. Plus much much more as needed when needed.
Freelancing through arrowmac i find myself doing a bit of everything. logo design, web design, production graphics, pop and trade show graphics, nationwide marketing campaigns, e-mail graphics, ui/x, decals/ stickers, substrate graphics. in depth knowledge and use of adobe illustrator, photoshop, and indesign.
• Responsible for the entire company's client's designs, from core concept creation to implimentation/ installation.
• Managed the entire PrePress department ensuring client's designs printed properly to their maximum color potentials.
• Created business collateral, brochures, posters, displays, vehicle wraps, UI/X, marketing materials, and substrate signage.
• Responsible for all graphics produced and installed at K2 Fabrication.
• Created custom tradeshow graphic designs using original artwork based on recommendation from clients.
• Managed the execution of all projects from conceptualization to on-site setup by ensuring the graphic and engineering departments remained on schedule while interacting with the other departments to keep workflow and client time lines on track.
• Responsible for all aspects of production of the Irvine location. Including design, workflow, production and finishing, with light installation.
• Designs included work ranging from small to large format including logo marks, corporate branding, business stationary, vehicle wraps, fleet graphics, banners, posters, wall/building wraps, online web banners, etc...
• Contracted and managed outsourced labor including: installers, photographers, printers, and architectural LED sign makers.
• Responsible for maintaining a staff of designers and installers for RAV Design and assigning work based on the project and the staff's skills and abilities.
• Performed all functions of business management including: accounting, marketing, business proposals, sales, and building/maintaining client relations
• Led the design on large format projects such as vehicle wraps, 30 foot trailer wraps, large concert scrims, and interior/exterior wall and window graphics.
• Hired, scheduled, developed, and supervised the graphic arts team.
• Managed all aspects of the graphic arts department including: material purchasing, inventory, cataloging, workflow management.
• Successfully increased productivity (+20% annually) while decreasing cost of supplies (-15% annually).
• Performed the design work and assisted in the installation on high-end projects including: Anaheim Angel Stadium wall graphics, fleet wraps for Budweiser.
• Worked as an intermediary between the multiple departments, prioritizing their needs to ensure a consistent and effective workflow.
Created one of the published business card designs
• Featured vehicle graphic editorial on Team TANAKA Drifting Corvette graphics
• Created ads for: RAV Design, Cross Media Promotion, and Arlon
Created marketing ads for the following: RAV Design, Product ad (KART), and Modern Image Signworks
Created marketing ads for Mini bikes, and Colorzone custom motorcycle airbrushing
Created an ad featuring tires for Auto Designz and Falken Tires